Monday, June 2, 2014

Seeing David Ortiz and Having a Conversation with Him was Absolutely Incredible

It was all a dream; I used to spend all my time in the DC, Led Zeppelin and Bon Jovi was like listening to a rock symphony.  My Monday morning wasn't so much of “rise and shine”, but rather “rise and grind”.  However, things seemed to be looking good for me.  As I made my way down to the stadium I was able to swiftly breeze through and clear Cedar Hill quicker than Chris Tatsuoka can give you the latest score update on the Orioles and whoever they are probably losing to.  It’s a bit of the same old song and dance down in the DC.  Bob and Justin are still running stuff, probably because they’re the bosses.  Steve Cooper still scares me, and the rest of the guys are good.  I spent my entire morning completing orders that came in the week before and over the weekend.  Then, I, Jabir, and OG Mr. Benson Lo went to town on a priority shipment of shirts that were quickly sent up after we divided and conquered the order.  I also discovered today that I am a heck of a photographer, probably near the ranks of Ansel Adams.  When we receive an order, we always check the system to make sure that we have a picture of the piece of merchandise so that we can use it as a reference.  However, when there isn't a photo, you have to take one and it is then uploaded into the “Merch” folder.  I had to do this a few times today and really was able to perfect my skill.  All in all another good day, Nick Swisher is still the fratiest of them all, and I think it’s time I hit the hay.  

P.S. I didn't actually see David Ortiz today, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment